Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bio

Okay folks, my first shot at this blog thing. I am just going to use this as my venue for expressing my views, as well as the views of other people with the same like values and morals.

First a little background on me. I'm 29 years old, married to a gorgeous lady that is currently pregnant with our first children (twin boys). I live in the "Bible Belt". I did a stint in the Navy on Submarines as a Nuke Electrician. During my time in the Navy I lived in Charleston (SC), Ballston Spa (NY), and Pearl Harbor (HI). I didn't mind the Navy, and would do it over again if I had too, but I didn't see myself being able to have a full career there. After the Navy I came back home to the land of the Lone Star and started my current work. Also, I am currently in the process of petitioning for the Masons. I will blog about that process as it happens, so it will kind of be a combination blog, politics and Masonry.

I was raised in a house were politics were never discussed, I could guess my parents affiliation based on their values and beliefs, but to this day, I have never discussed politics in depth with either of them. I just started "paying attention" to politics in the past 3 years. I dove head first into it with doing tons of research. I have very strong opinions on almost every matter involving America and everything that is going on in the world today. All of my opinions have been developed through observation, research, and my core values.

No comments:

Post a Comment