Thursday, January 12, 2012

Not a whole lotta new stuff

Nothing too exciting today, except that it's Thursday and after today, I am off for a week. It is going to be a well needed rest, hopefully. The mother-in-law is coming into town today for the baby (or should it be babies) shower, lol.

On to politics, or more importantly, stupid people. It kills me that people, most of which seem to be liberal, can't fathom that the system is corrupt and that it is capable that the left is doing everything it can to get Obama re-elected. John Huntsman is off the ballot in Arizona because he was missing a Notary Signature on a single piece of paper. Now I'm not saying this happened, but I believe it is conceivable that it may have happened. I can't imagine that someone who has spent millions of dollars on a campaign would miss a simple signature. It is possible that maybe it was "misplaced" by the state, either to ensure Romney's nomination or flat out to keep Huntsman from getting the nomination. Once again, I'm not saying this happened, but I can see it as possible. Certain people I have proposed this too think I am nuts. They are all liberals, but not sure if that has anything to do with it, could just be a coincidence.

That's it for today. Tomorrow's post will be later in the day due to the fact that I have Jury Duty, yay me. Hope everyone has a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment